1. After looking at you and your best friend together, people assume that you’ve known each other since ages.
However, the fact is that you only met two years ago but in these two years, you have literally experienced EVERYTHING together since you click with boys instantly, especially when he’s best friend material.
2. Your friends can never believe that you both never hooked up when you were drunk or vulnerable or just like that.
You have to repeatedly tell them – “THERE ARE SO MANY GUYS IN THE WORLD. Why my best friend? Seriously?”
3. But at the same time, the same friends respect the consistency of your “complicated” relationship (without any physical benefits).
(It shouldn’t be that big a deal, it’s only normal. I guess.) They don’t know that it’s not at all ‘complicated’ for you.
4. Assumably, you’ll always be dating in people’s eyes
Hence, there will be minimal chances of getting hit on by a handsome guy that’ll lead you to believe that you’re unattractive.
5. And there will be people telling you “You guys are meant to be.” ALL THE TIME.
Because it’s obvious, apparently.
6. You have a bodyguard with you 24*7, which many of your friends make fun of.
Which is good AND bad.
7. You can’t care less to make a new boyfriend…
… since you already have a boy looking out for you AND he can’t even break up with you. Life is easy.
8. However, if you both get lucky and manage to find yourselves relationships, you’ll obviously make them meet each other.
And then, both of you will have to deal with an endless pool of suspicious questions from your respective partners everyday, because only you both know that you puke even at the thought of ‘dating’ each other.
9. Most of you girlfriends hate you completely because they are super jealous but they camouflage their feelings…
… by looking down upon you and trying to make you feel bad by telling you – “you’re a little too desperate girl!”
10. And all other girls who don’t even know you, can’t stand you either
for being so close to a football player/band member/any other player, who give you all the importance in the world.
11. People expect you to be more tomboyish than you really are or should be –
they get surprised if you say “cute” or “pretty”.
12. You are extremely comfortable with getting into physical fights.
It’s not alien to you at all. You’re not one of those girls who says – “Oh no! I can’t see this.” (and shut your eyes soon after) whenever she sees a fight happening.
13. You have all sorts of fights with your best friend but the beauty is…
… IT NEVER GETS UGLY.
14. Many people assume that you are mean or rude because somehow, they find you intimidating.
15. It’s not because of them that you have a unique dressing sense…
… it simply defines your own personality. That’s how you’ve always been and that’s why your best friend is a boy and you love him truly deeply with no romantic feelings whatsoever.
16. You are more than just comfortable with your best friend’s guy friends…
… even if you’re the only girl around. You’re in an uber cool friend-zone with them and not as a lonely depressed soul but like a happy hyper kid.
17. If you ever manage to find a man for yourself, he has to go through a personal interview first.
None of the guys you date are ever good enough according to your best friend until you find someone who is out of this world (literally).
18. None of your guy friends come to you for girl advice, they go to your friends.
Because firstly, they can never hit on you. Secondly, they don’t think you’re a girl because they know your reaction to their emotional talks already.