1. Open a nasty lid using some duct tape
2. Power Scrub those tiles like a boss!
3. Ramekins, Coffee Beans and Tea Lights – Create a Heavenly Ambience
4. Towel racks can be used to reduce so much of your cabinet space
5. Ombre Nails with a Sponge
6. Do your kids use a million cups a day? Place magnets on the back and put them on the fridge.
7. Create a Couch From Wooden Pallets
8. Increasing your counter space
9. Make a Heart-Shaped Ring Out of Wire
10. Put burners in a ziplock bag, add 1/2 cup of ammonia and let it sit overnight, and in the morning wipe clean with a sponge/rag!
11. Turn Inexpensive Frames Into Chalkboard Signs
12. Cant’ find the end of that tape?
13. Use a laser pointer to do something you’d never have imagined could be this cool!
14. Color Your Shoe Soles With Nail Polish To Give it a Trendy Neon Look
15. Wanna know whether your avocado is perfect?
16. Transform your uncomfortable flattened pillow into the pillow of your dreams!
17. Naturally Repair Wood With Vinegar and Oil
18. Nail Polish Key Codes
19. Grill fish on lemon slices to prevent it from sticking to the grill and add some extra flavor
20. Make a Stool Using Old Magazines, Two Belts, and a Pillow
21. Tired of partly cold and partly warm food when you reheat?
22. Clean blender perfectly with this easy trick
23. Letter Bottles With a Hot Glue Gun
24. Glue Corks into a Picture Frame to Make a Bulletin Board
25. Wrap a Scarf to Make a Draped Skirt
26. Remove strawberry stems using a straw
27. Use Post-its to clean your keyboard
28. Protect your tall boots and maintain their shape
29. Make a Lamp Out of a Water Jug and a Headlamp
30. Keep your bananas fresh for 4-5 days longer by wrapping the banana stem in plastic wrap
31. Never fly low again!
32. “Fireflies in a Jar” Night Lantern
33. Use Bookends as Floating Bookshelves
34. Make a Sharpie Mug
35. Make a No-Sew Pillow Cover To Style Up Your Sofa