1. If you’re working on multiple projects, focus most of your time on the one that will yield the highest results.
2. To burn off any anxiety you’re having, go for a run, dance, or do a physical activity for a half hour.
3. Make decisions and be decisive about them.
4. If you can, turn your phone off and put it in another room.
5. Install the StayFocused app on your browser so that the amount of time you can waste online (aka stalking on Facebook) is limited.
6. Download the Evernote app so that all of your thoughts are in one place.
7. Keep track of all of the things on your to do list with a “Do” folder.
8. Set aside 30 minutes to an hour, and vow to only use that time to work. Once that time is up, take a 10-minute break, and repeat.
9. Don’t check your email all day long, and instead agree to check it certain times.
10. But if it’s ABSOLUTELY necessary to check email often, make it less stressful with the Mailbox app.
11. Eating certain foods, like steel-cut oatmeal, dark chocolate, and bananas, can help to boost productivity. (YUM)
Other foods that will boost your memory and brain function include blueberries, wild salmon, green tea, coffee, avocado, raw carrots, dark leafy greens, yogurt, eggs, and bananas.