So many reasons, such little pigs.
1. They get along great (and look adorable with) other pets in the household.
2. They make trips to the bathroom 100 times* cuter.
3. They cuddle up on blankets and look like little loaves of perfection.
4. They’re not afraid to have a good time.
5. They’re great* at soccer.
6. They look fantastic in groups.
7. They’re innovators and find fun wherever they go.
8. They’re great at pool parties.
9. They’re not above getting festive for an occasion.
10. They ride skateboards, and who doesn’t love a skateboarding pig?
11. They’re amazing ice cream eaters.
12. Once you own a mini pig, you’re one kiddie pool away from a sight as cute as this happening in your own backyard.
13. And you’re two cats away from this adorable sight happening in your living room.
14. And you’re just ONE cat away from this incredibly cute scene.
15. Mini pigs are courageous.*
16. They bring a whole new (super cute) meaning to “pigs in a blanket.”
17. They’re adorably clean and aren’t against bathing in sinks.
18. They rub noses with bunnies and look super cute while doing so.
19. They’re stylish.
20. They go for walks on leashes.
21. They’re artistic.
22. They frolic through fields with a cuteness that will take your breath away.
23. They’re great road-trip companions.
24. And they’re champion snugglers.
Remember to do your research before considering a mini pig as a pet! While adorable, smart, and wonderful creatures, even mini pigs can reach up to 55 lbs, and many pigs on the market are not, in fact, the “minis” that they claim to be. That said, if you do get a mini pig, be sure to post lots of pics on the internet so the rest of us can bask in the cuteness!