So you got engaged. The proposal went off without a hitch, and now you need to show off the love you’ve got on lock. The best way to do that? Photos of the two of you! So grab a photographer (talent is optional) and get to work on some romantic images to show off how perfect you are for each other.
1. First of all, don’t be afraid to show off the life you’ve built together.
3. When in doubt, bring some fairies into the mix.
5. Really, the importance of whimsy cannot be emphasized enough.
10. Classic backdrop portraits are also a tasteful option for photos with your honey.
16. Sometimes, though, as these people demonstrate, it’s best to keep things subtle.
17. Other forms of water work as well…such as melon.
18. You’re in it for the long haul now… the very, very long haul.
21. Above all, don’t be afraid to show your vulnerable side.
“This is one of the many awkward engagement photos my fiance and i took. The photographer directed us to close our eyes and look relaxed. My fiance nailed it… actually, I think he fell asleep.”
23. There’s nothing quite like the ocean to express love.
34. Congratulations! Marriage is a life sentence.
Share the post "The 35 Most Cringeworthy Engagement Photos In The History Of Engagement Photos"